Professional Services for your business needs
Meet the team
Airpas has assembled a crack team from a dozen different nationalities and we highly value our multi-cultural workplace. As experts in our field we are committed and dedicated to making your project with us successful.
I'm an airline business veteran for more than 25 years, and joined Airpas in 2013 as Senior Business Analyst taking on the role of Product Owner in 2017. Since my start I have been successfully involved in various projects, including having been a key contact for two of Airpas’ main customers. I really like the team spirit in the company which helps move our projects forward.
I enjoy working with each of my colleagues, the supportiveness, their passion convinces me every day that I made the right move to join Airpas.
I joined Airpas in 2000 with a background in software development and consulting and was responsible for managing the development of the initial solution and the first customer integration project. As the company grew over the years, I kept that role of being responsible for the ever-improving software solution and our growing team of developers, consultants and project managers. Looking back, it is fantastic to see how our superb team has grown and how the software has developed into a crucial part of an airline's business.
I am excited by what we have achieved and I am always looking forward to taking our business one step further.
In 2007 I began working for Airpas as a project manager and now hold the position of Senior Business Analyst & Account Management. Over the years I have developed a wealth of knowledge about our customer processes and the Airpas system functionality. One area I like to focus on is the strength of Airpas as an integrated solution. I also manage the Airpas user community which allows total interaction and communication between all our customers for future market trends and product development.
I greatly enjoy the chance to travel around the world for the promotion of Airpas!
I have been working for Airpas for more than 13 years now and have been appointed Managing Director in 2020. I am fortunate to be working with such a passionate and highly skilled team. I am very much looking forward to starting a new era together with the leadership teams and our colleagues from Airpas Aviation, FuelPlus and Ventiga Capital Partners.
I joined Airpas in 2000 and was, right from the start, instrumental in the development of the Airpas kernel system. Over the years I was involved in introducing Airpas to several customers (PM, consultancy and training) throughout Europe and in the MENA region. Today, I am responsible for the Airpas reporting components including the Airpas Business Intelligence.
Working at Airpas offers me the opportunity to drive complex, challenging projects, which I enjoy.
After working as Project Manager for more than 15 year in several business areas I decided in 2010 to move into the airline business and discovered Airpas Aviation, my favorite company. Favorite because I found a friendly, target-orientated team spirit right from the very first moment.
I'm now responsible for implementing the Airpas application together with our customers and to make their go-live successful. I can see this same spirit also now with our customers as we work side by side on our projects.
Airpas consultants can help you improve the way you run your business
Project Implementation Services
Project Support & Consulting
Airpas will utilize its proven implementation methodology with a structured approach throughout the implementation process.
- This contains the activities which will be undertaken to implement Airpas software or modules, from pre-installation to post-implementation
- Our methodology is designed to provide our clients with the optimum route to deliver maximum benefit from their investment in Airpas
Project Management Support
Project Management Support comes from our vastly experienced team to include the key areas of:
- Status reporting and back office co-ordination of all project related activities
- Resources management and onsite support, all dedicated to your specific requirements
- Leading project management methodologies such as Prince2, PMBOK etc. and is deliverable driven
- Application training can be offered for all Airpas related business processes as well as any other related business activities.
- Technical training is available in respect to all functional application management related areas interface functionality and any other tailor made training requirements.
Additional Implementation Support Services
Airpas offers a wide range of additional Implementation Support Services including:
- Process documentation and change management
- Data and contract maintenance
- SIT and UAT support
- Post live support
Support & Maintenance Services
Using a dedicated support team, knowledgeable on the system and your airline business:
- Offering valuable post implementation support specifically focused on each individual customer
- Ensuring that Airpas helps with the efficiency of your daily business and the profitability of your time and resource
- Working based on high standards, including ITIL
Contract Management Service (CMS)
The Contract Management Service provides public airport and navigation charges in the form of electronic contracts to the Airpas system of a customer. An initial load during the implementation is followed by a subscription to regular updates.
- Outsource contract setup for airport charges, passenger taxes and navigation charges and shorten project duration
- Benefit from regular updates
- Concentrate on your core business and spend the time gained on deeper business analysis
- Be fully set for invoice verification of paper, OCR and electronic invoices thanks to complete configuration
Consultancy comes in two important areas:
- Application consultancy giving you advise related to software features and business processes available within the system. It also covers Business Process Improvement (BPI) or Business Functional Health Checks
- Technical consultancy consists of any related advice such as required hardware, 3rd party software, Interfaces / extracts, BI reporting, performance related activity or Technical Health Checks
Training - Airpas Academy
The Airpas Academy provides comprehensive, instructor-led, training for your individual airline needs, for example:
- Wide spread of training ranging from specific Airpas topics to Business Intelligence and Route Profitability
- Flexible learning options with online or classroom courses for your company or amongst industry peers
- Expert instruction combining lectures and product demonstrations with hands-on exercises and real-time Q & A
Functional Application Management
The Functional Application Management services include all activities to operate the Airpas system on a day-to-day basis.
- Outsource the day-to-day management of the Airpas application to our team of experts
- Ensures optimal configuration of the system for a smooth operation
- Ensures professional, most effective handling and timely resolution of issues
- Our experts will liaise with defined contacts from our customers to resolve issues from 3rd parties (e.g. other system interfaces)
- Individual scope of services can be defined per customer
Our cloud based solution offers the advantages of:
- Saving capital costs by avoiding investments in IT infrastructure for additional hardware and software
- Easier budgeting of monthly usage fees
- Saving significant time of internal IT staff by outsourcing system maintenance and administrative tasks
- No internal Oracle database knowledge required
- Guaranteed availability and performance
- Up to date versions of operating system, database and application software
- Enhanced scalability for organizational growth
Airpas as a Service (SaaS)
Combines our service offering of “Functional Application Management” and “Cloud Services” to achieve a “use only” scenario without having to worry about managing any aspect of the process or system.